The following are all in various forms of draft and some will actually get posted before the end of 2011!
- July - Badwater crewing - I would never have believed the desert could be that pretty. Even at 117 degrees.
- July - Wasatch Front Ultra Relay – myself and Chris opted for (created) the 2-person team.
- August - Leadville 100 - the magnificent beauty of the course made up for too much road.
- September to December – training with a coach. A cool new experience. With lots of long runs in the Marin Headlands. Beautiful!
- December – Hellgate 100k - I raced, really raced, for the first time in about 18 months. And it felt awesome.
- December – Tuscobia – we entered a new world of race directing. And we learned fast.
- 2011 recap
- 2012 race plans